In view of the call for ‘Bharat Bandh’ today given by various farmers’ organizations protesting the Central agricultural laws, Haryana Police and Delhi Police have issued separate travel advisory stating that people may face traffic blockages on various roads and highways of the state. Today is the 13th day of the farmers stir, The farmers are demanding from the government to repeal the three laws which they believe are against the interest of the community.
The farmers have called nationwide shutdown from 11 am to 3 pm today and threatened to intensify their agitation and block more roads leading to the national capital if the government did not accept their demands.
Bharat Bandh: Delhi police traffic advisory
- Tikri, Jharoda Borders, Dhansa are closed for any Traffic Movement.
- Badusarai Border is open only for Light Motor Vehicle like Cars and two wheelers.
- Jhatikara Border is open only for two wheeler traffic
- Available open Borders to Haryana are–Daurala, Kapashera, Rajokri NH 8, Bijwasan/Bajghera, Palam Vihar and Dundahera Borders
- Singhu, Auchandi, Piao Maniyari, Mangesh borders are closed. NH 44 is closed on both sides. Take alternate routes via Lampur,Safiabad,Saboli,NH8/Bhopra /Apsara borders /Peripheral expressway.
- Traffic has been diverted from Mukarba & GTK road. Avoid Outer Ring Rd , GTK road, NH 44
Bharat Bandh: Haryana police traffic advisory
Haryana Police has issued a travel advisory stating that people may face traffic blockages on various roads and highways of the state.
Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) Navdeep Singh Virk said, “There maybe some disruption on the various toll plaza in the state. The main national highways Delhi-Ambala (NH-44), Delhi-Hisar (NH-9), Delhi-Palwal (NH-19) and Delhi to Rewari (NH-48) may also see some traffic disruptions for a short time.”